top of page

The holding of some types of event are subject to the Premises Licence issued by Wiltshire Council.


These include: Recorded Music, Live Music, Perform Dance and Facilities for Dancing as well as Showing Films and Performing plays.


The licence and the attached conditions as updated on 29th June 2016 can be linked to here. It has not changed since that date.


The hirer/ event organiser is responsible for ensuring licence conditions are met when the event is subject to them.

We have been granted an alcohol licence and it may be possible for a hirer to use our licence instead of applying for a TEN (Temporary Event Notice) this is at the Management Committee's discretion and can be discussed on application.

Page last updated 6/6/23


bottom of page